The global image recognition market size is expected to reach USD 80.29 Billion at a steady CAGR of 15.3% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing usage of smartphones globally and rising adoption of Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) are key factors driving growth of the global image recognition market. The comprehensive study covers hard to find facts about the market landscape as well as its growth prospects in the years to come. Other factors include growing demand for face recognition in tablets, smartphones, and personal computers due to technological advancements. Increasing budgets for homeland security and defense spending by government in countries such as China, Russia, and India is also contributing to growth of the market to a significant extent.
Browse Detailed Research report @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/image-recognition-market
The current COVID-19 pandemic is expected to have an effect on the growth of the Image recognition industry majorly attributable to the movement restrictions and impact on the supply and demand due to the lockdowns. The report covers the impact analysis of the COVID-19 pandemic on the overall Image recognition industry. The COVID-19 pandemic has affected several sectors of the global market, and the Image recognition sector is expected to feel the impact of the pandemic. The economic slowdown and dynamic changes in the demands will further affect the growth of the industry. Most importantly, the research report includes vital statistics about the major vendors occupying a strong foothold in this industry. Besides this, in order to calculate the market share, the study takes a closer look at the selling price of the product across different regions
Get Free Sample PDF Brochure @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/549
In market segmentation by geographical regions, the report has analysed the following regions-
North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Scope of the Report:
The IMAGE RECOGNITION market is further segmented in terms of applications, end-user, end-use, geographic presence, by-products as well as services. In addition, the subject matter experts evaluating the industry provide an all-inclusive category-specific industry outlook. A comprehensive collection of data on major companies occupying a strong foothold in the industry adds immense value to the overall research. The assessment of the wining strategies followed by these companies can help business owners not only strategize but also execute business operations by referring the statistics about competitor analysis. Careful assessment of the industry analysis across different regions along with vital information on the market size, share and growth rate makes this report a wonderful resource for business evangelists.
The global Image recognition market consists of various segments, including product type outlook, application spectrum, end-user overview, leading regions, and the competitive analysis. The report further provides information regarding the value chain, emerging market sectors, and the technological advancements in the industry to benefit readers and businesses looking to invest in this industry.
Emergen Research has segmented the global image recognition market on the basis of component, application, deployment mode, technique :
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Marketing and Advertising
- Security and Surveillance
- Deployment Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Technique Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Pattern Recognition
- Object Recognition
Thank you for reading our report. For further details or to inquire about customization, please get in touch with us. We assure you that your report will be designed as per your requirements.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Find similar reports by Emergen Research:
- Silicon Wafer Market is expected to reach USD 16.01 Billion at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. This consistent revenue growth can be attributed to increasing adoption of electric and hybrid vehicles globally.
- 3D Holographic Display and Services Market size is expected to reach USD 3.45 Billion at a steady CAGR of 23.8% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing demand for 3D holographic displays in a wide range of sectors and rapid growth in 5G technologies and smartphone penetration are key factors driving market growth
- Eubiotics Market size is expected to reach USD 10.89 Billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 8.0% over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. The poultry segment is expected to register the highest revenue CAGR during the forecast period owing to increasing meat and egg consumption globally.
- Contact Lenses Market size is expected to reach USD 11.91 Billion in 2028 and register a steady CAGR over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Contact lenses offer more comfort and convenience, and increasing consumer affordability due to rising disposable income along with easy availability of a wide range of products, are factors that are expected to continue to support global market growth going ahead.
- Near-Infrared Imaging Market size is expected to reach USD 1,535.0 Million at a steady CAGR of 13.2% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. High revenue growth of the near-infrared imaging market can be attributed to increasing prevalence of chronic diseases such as cancers and cardiovascular diseases.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756